Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I need some hair-style tips!!!?

i have a little longer than shoulder length hair, and i have bangs that reach about my cheek bone.



its thick.



and everyone tells me its a good thing,



but honestly, i need some tips to tame this wild hair...



i need something cute and fast!



its a HAIR EMERGENCY!!!



I need some hair-style tips!!!?

straitenin willl look good evn though it will take a wile. and once u straiten it u can use many different hairstyles. curling it will also look good.



I need some hair-style tips!!!?

did you try scrunching it?



straightneing?



maybe putting a head wrap might help



I need some hair-style tips!!!?

well, you can go to your stylist and tell her/him that you want it thinned out, and she/he can take some of the bulk away. if that's not an option, buy a chi straightener. it works amazingly!



I need some hair-style tips!!!?

Well i had the same problem. But my mom layered it and i love it! It looks cute curled, straight, and with my hair up!



I need some hair-style tips!!!?

honey, i have the same problem. side sweep your bangs, (put them to the side) take some hairspray and evenly spray it aroung you head. then scruch your hair.



I need some hair-style tips!!!?

razor cut...stylish lengths..



%26amp; by razor ..I don't mean shaved..I mean instead of scissors a straight edge..



it texturizes %26amp; leaves a precision cut..I hate the just cut look..



so your hair is always lookin' good...



I need some hair-style tips!!!?

try some thinned side bangs. I have SUPER thick hair that was 1/2 down my back until today. I got side bangs and about 4 inches cut off, so now it's just below my shoulders. My stylist thinned it a little too. She put long, soft layers in it and it looks great!! it looks great scrunched or straightened. good luck.



I need some hair-style tips!!!?

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle - tips and tricks-



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...



check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Short hairstyle tips-



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2007/...

No comments:

Post a Comment