Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Are they all the same clones?

why do all girls young women have the same hair style



long straight .



mines is short %26amp; curly because it came in that way after brain surgery .before you slag me of %26amp; I would not want to look like everyone else



Are they all the same clones?

because they are all still stuck in the 90's.



and want to look like alanis morissette apparantly http://www.speakwell.com/well/2005spring...



it's also because girls with wavy or curly hair have no idea how to deal with their hair. so they just straighten it till it looks dull and dead instead of trying to work WITH their hair.



hair with movement like layers and waviness is very in right now. that's what was on all the run ways this season.



straight hair is not.



short hair is in right now either in a bob or a shorter cropped cut



http://www.fashionising.com/trends/b--20...



Are they all the same clones?

Who would want to slag you off?



I'm sure you look just fine



Not everyone has the same style



Are they all the same clones?

yeahh why do they??? its gettin wierd now =S



good on you for having difrent hair!



Are they all the same clones?

Until recently I worked as a hairdresser. One of the things I got sick %26amp; tired of was young girls all wanting the same hair. Flat, pancake, dead straight, lifeless looking hair. No imagination or individuality.



Are they all the same clones?

I think it's just the style now. They come and go.



My hair is long, but curly. I actually permed my hair because I didn't like its straightness.



Are they all the same clones?

my hair is very think and wavy.



i hate my hair but i don't straighten it.



Are they all the same clones?

I have my hair this way because naturally i have wavy, quite frizzy hair which i hate so i straighten my hair. I like it long because there i more choice for styling than short. Plus i feel more feminine with long hair.



Are they all the same clones?

youre hair sounds groovy - theres really nothing to slag off!



Are they all the same clones?

mines isnt long and straight!! it's short choppy and with a fringe that seems to be the fashion right now! it is naturally straight and wont hold a curl at all when its longer!!! I think its a bit chavvy when hair is long, parted right down the middle and straightened to within an inch of its life.



Are they all the same clones?

I have to agree where I live I swear theres a factory here thats churns out flat haired girls!!!! People now have no individuality.



My hair is short and dyed red and I love it!!!!



Are they all the same clones?

I agree that the hairstraightener look can be a bit odd. Especially if a group of girls all have it. I think curls look cute, so don't worry. Keep well



Are they all the same clones?

ha i see that everyday in my school



but what can you really do?



its the style now a days....



wonder what its gonna be like in the future....



Are they all the same clones?

I dont' have long straight hair. I cut mine to angled chin length bob like Victoria Beckham's. Also I dyed to light natural brown to bring out my face. I like to look different from everybody else.



Are they all the same clones?

I think curly hair is pretty! :) I have wavy, frizzy hair, so I have to straighten it after I wash it just to get rid of the frizz! It just makes it more manageable. Sometimes I curl it with tongs though-I like to change my style x



Are they all the same clones?

I straighten my hair but i dont overdo it. It still has volume and my hair has a side parting with a sweeping fringe, and i have feathering around the face and layers put in the back.



Other times, i let it fry naturally and put serum in it, because my natural hair is wavy but frizzy.



At the moment, im not straightening my hair but blow drying it straight.



Are they all the same clones?

why would anybody slag you off? it's just the trend at the moment for young women it will change again soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment