Monday, July 27, 2009

Scene hair?

I has wondering what (if any) type of 'scene' hair would work for me.



I am going to get red streaks and I have brown hair.



Right now it's a bit past my soulders, or as alot of sites say 'long'



I don't have bangs, but wouldn't maind having them.



I have a oval face...



I need to be able to get at least most of it up, like in a ponytail or whatever,



Just give me a site that has a bunch of different 'scene' hair styles.



Thanks alot!



-Casey-



Scene hair?

I use this site when I want a new haircut.



http://s168.photobucket.com/albums/u170/...



It may be hard for you to get exactly what you want because scene hair has very short layers at the top and you may not be able to put it in a ponytail.



Also, it is not just the cut.



You have to style it with a flat iron and lots of hairspray.



Scene hair?

shave it



Scene hair?

try seventeen.com



Scene hair?

http://www.hairscene.net/



There you go! Knock yourself out on that!



Scene hair?

Oh God. Just choose hair that you like yourself. Why does it have to be considered "scene"? Try deciding something for yourself sometime. It feels pretty good.



Scene hair?

Firstly, well done on deciding to have a go with 'scene' hair.



SERIOUSLY good choice,



You won't regret it.



(:



Now, the Living With Style forum has a whole forum dedicated to 'scene/emo hair/fashion', and they've put together the best gallery of that sort of hairstyles.



http://forums.livingwithstyle.com/showth...



^ Check it out, you could browse through them for hours.



It'll also give you alot of inspiration for hair colours, fringes, and just the cut in general.



Print out the photographs you like and take them to the hairdressers with you, so they know exactly what you want.



(A little tip for scene hair- teasing your hair plays a big part in getting the desired finish. Check out this link-



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...



My answer (the chosen best answer) describes how to tease your hair).



If you have any more questions, feel free to message me with them.



Good luck!



x



Scene hair?

Try some spikes at the end of your hair or something



Scene hair?

so this whole "scene hair" questions all over yahoo is really pissing me off. "scene" is not all about the hair has nothing to do with the hair actually. do you even know what scene is and where is originated from. scene has become a trend that everyone follows now and its really aggravating because its more than that. if you go and get your haircut like this be prepared to be made fun of. go to your stylist and ask for a rotation. since that seems to be what every wants becuase its "soooooo lyke omfg cool!" not trying to offend you or anything just speaking my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment