Monday, July 27, 2009

Quick hair do's for thick, wavy hair!?

I have thick, wavy, long hair....I normally just wear it in a ponytail or scrunch it but I want to wear it in more than a few styles. The styles need to be quick though..less than 30 min. because I don't have alot of time in the mornings.



Quick hair do's for thick, wavy hair!?

omg somebody that did the same thing as me i used to just put it in a ponytail too or scrunch rarely umm i can help u caus i have expanded my hair styles slowly but surely. now get a good curling iron and curl it in or oout if u have a round face curl out if u have a narow face curl in but thats for if u have time on ur hands now in the morning you can straighten it that always works for me just make sure ur hair is completly dry and make sure u buy a ceramic iron that way it doesnt damge your hair as much then from there u can wear it down put it in a half up half down with a long bang or side bang you can put in a head band you can put a pomp even if you put it in a pony tai you can dress up the pony tail with a pomp or a slanted part try a layered hair cut



Quick hair do's for thick, wavy hair!?

I have this same problem its always in a pony tail. My best answer would be too cut it, use a vo5 hair mouse and be on your way.



Mine was way long and I cut it to my shoulders and dont have so much of the frizz that comes with the curl. Now it takes like maybe 10 mins to get it done and I am gone.



Hope this helps just alittle



Quick hair do's for thick, wavy hair!?

If it's too long it's going to just weight itself down. I would take keep it below your shoulders, but get some great blended layers in there to get rid of some of the bulk. Wash at night and curl in the morning with a large curling iron. Super pretty and quick.



Quick hair do's for thick, wavy hair!?

I also have thick wavy hair but I always just leave it down and brush it back. I make sure I blow dry tho otherwise I get out of control curls. But I love the way my hair frames my face naturally. I can't stand using hair products on my hair so my hair is always all natural

No comments:

Post a Comment