Monday, July 27, 2009

Hair style for a person with a roundish face?

okay so my last school year wasnt the best ....i made diffrent friends and they stabbed me in the back and went to other friends but they we kinda of ify if you knoe wat i mean so this year going into high school ....joining sports and trying to be a better me i want a new look ..im tired of side bangs and just normally hair ......so this summer i grew out my bangs to my chin and my hair is a little bit long then my shoulders its crully and a little frizz so i want somthing i can do quick cuz i start at 7:20 every morning so any sugestions



Hair style for a person with a roundish face?

you could always try pig tails and fluffed bangs like in the middle if you no what i mean its so cute



Hair style for a person with a roundish face?

?

No comments:

Post a Comment