Thursday, July 23, 2009

Does anyone get their hair cut at Ulta?

I need a good place to get my hair cut. Every place I've been to has really screwed up my hair (one stylist kept asking if I wanted bangs... I said 50 times NO BANGS, so when I closed my eyes to keep the trimmings out, SURPRISE!!! She gave me bangs that were ONE INCH LONG! WTF??). Fantastic Sams, JC Penney, Great Clips, Cost Cutters... No one has EVER styled my hair the way I've asked them to, so I just let my hair grow. But, I'm tired of my hair being long and boring, and I've never been to Ulta... Are they fairly priced (Under $30)? Do they do decent work? Will I end up strangling the stylist? I'm in the Chicagoland area, for any Chi-town natives.



Does anyone get their hair cut at Ulta?

no dont go there i tried them for my wedding and they were terrible they were so unorganized and rude to me they didnt even give me my money back they suck try somewhere else

No comments:

Post a Comment