Saturday, July 25, 2009

Hair help???

okay so I loves funky hair styles and colors.



but i just had to cut four inches off of my hair cause i bleeched the tips at a salon and instead of using a colour lift the girl just bleached it until it started breaking off!



but i love the long dark look but for me i also love reds and blues in my hair



i need to keep my hair natural for a while and just chill because i have a perm too...



any tips that can keep my hair healthy and help it grow faster???



and tips on how to cure my color addiction???



Hair help???

To keep it healthy shower every other day, like maybe at night go throughout your day and then the morning take another shower. It helps natrual oils from drying out. After hair is damp, try massaging some hair oil like this one... no it does not make it oily



http://www.amazon.com/Biosilk-Silk-Thera...



i love to dye my hair too! i recently bleached some streaks into my dark hair. Cure it? keep away from the drug stores and dye! One day i changed my hair part to cover up some of the blond and i got tonnsss of compliments. try it for a day, and see how it goes... you'll feel more optimistic about havin undyed hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment