Monday, July 20, 2009

How can I make my hair look more polished and professional?

Ok so I did two strand twists in my hair and surprisingly enough they are staying put BUT this hair style doesn't look finished when I wake up in the morning it just looks like.. frizzy twists.. what can I do to make this hairstyle more creative and polished? My hair is only two inches long.



How can I make my hair look more polished and professional?

Hello, I am a stylist. What are you putting on your head at night? Put either a velcro wrap or one of those white wrap papers on before you go to bed. Cover your hair with a silk or satin cap and sleep on a silk or satin pillow case. If you do not do those things, your bed linens are taking all of the moisture out of your hair making it frizzy. You can spray a bit of oil sheen on it before bed also. Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment