Saturday, July 25, 2009

I'm sick of my hair?

Okay, I have olive skin, dark eyes, a sort of big nose but not really, and after a very little bit of make-up it's like small. I currently have dark brown hair and bangs that are a little longer than my forehead. My hair goes down past my shoulders to about my armpit. My hair is naturally curley/wavy but I straighten it a lot. I'm going to get side bangs also. I was wondering what good hair choices would be for me. I don't want my hair any shorter, but I was wondering what a good hair style would be with the same length and side bangs. I also want to dye my hair (most important) I want it to be different but not like blue or anything. Anyway, I just need a color and style that would look good, Pics. would be great thnx. (=



I'm sick of my hair?

You should go pick up some hair or hairstyle magazines at the drugstore, since I don't really know your exact face shape or skin tone, I can't really suggest anything. They have a huge variety of hairstyle magazines to choose from and that way you can look through it, find a style and color you like and you can give your hair dresser the picture out of the magazine so they can better visualize. With my experiences with hair dressers, it's safer and easier to just show a picture of what you want your hair to look like, rather than explaining it to them.



I'm sick of my hair?

if your sick of your hair then shave it off



I'm sick of my hair?

Get some hair magzines or ask your hair dresser about what would suit you



I'm sick of my hair?

get some red highlights done professionally.



they will look good with your skin tone.



I'm sick of my hair?

go redhead!!!



I'm sick of my hair?

Right i have no idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment