Saturday, July 25, 2009

Long side bangs and layers?

I have long mid chest brown thick hair. It's straight across no layers or anything so I could do alot with it. I used to have long layers but the lady cut them wrong so I just grew them out. It's usually wavy but sometimes straight. My face shape is oval. I wear glasses and I'm 17, if that helps any. I want to get very long side bangs, I guess ending at my jaw or chin. I might want to add layers too. I want the length to stay the same. I want my bangs to blend in with my hair, if you know what I mean.



1. Is there a difference between side bangs and side swept bangs?



2. Are there different types of layering? Like front, long and short? What looks best with side bangs and long hair?



3. I've never been to a stylist before, well not a professional one anyways. Should I bring pictures of styles for them to look at?



I need good pictures so I can possibly get an Idea of what I want. Add any details or important info you think I should know. Thanks!



Long side bangs and layers?

side bangs and side swept bangs are pretty much the same thing. But make sure u explain to your stylist what you are looking for. Pictures do help stylist see what you are looking for better. Long layers tend to suite people more who have longer hair. You can also get layers in the front or the back. But back layers look good at the begining, but when your hair startings to grow out it can sometimes look stringy at back. And a good techique that you could talk to your stylist about it the razor techque for blending your bangs with the rest of your hair. but make sure your stylist is confortable using the razor techque or it could be a mess lol.



Long side bangs and layers?

so here's what i think:



- def. go with the side bangs, but not that long, believe me you'll hate it, the farthest you should go is ear length, but not too too short; believe me i know these things.



- there are diff. types of layering, front layering is called face frames, and combining layering and side bangs is a great idea.



- dont have to bring pics. just make sure you know what u want when you go there.. they will make sure they dont mess up if they are professional



- i think that having thick hair is a little hard to manage with layers, but as long as you comb your hair every day really well you will be fine.



can u pleaz pic me to be the best answer? please? it wud be awesome..



btw..



my friend did the exact same hairstyle i just suggested, and it looked great.

No comments:

Post a Comment