Thursday, July 23, 2009

Need some hair-styling help.?

I really want to style my hair, because right now I just let it grow straight and long. I'm going to have my hairdresser thin my hair a little cause my hair is very thick. And also if I let too much of my forehead show I look stupid.



Anyway, could you give me some ideas to do to my hair plz?



Need some hair-styling help.?

Cut it short and spike it with gel.



Need some hair-styling help.?

Dont get it too thinned out, maybe some long layers, get it feathered into your face with a sweeping fringe - that way you can keep it long and not show too much forehead!



Good luck!



Need some hair-styling help.?

you can actually have your hair thinned out a little bit and it will be lighter and easier to style. You could also get side-swepped bangs those are pretty.



Need some hair-styling help.?

Just buy any glossie mag with stories of the stars ie hello or OK and see how the stars are wearing their's



Need some hair-styling help.?

I LOVE the pomade by texture line... it is the only kind I will buy from the salon. it's in a small white twist off top jar and the writing is in black. It's usually at most salons - NOT A DRUGSTORE OR WALMART. It's always a good idea to invest in good hair products, it does make a difference. Anyways from what you are describing I would take some of this pomade and put it on the tips of your fingers and rub it together - then pick a few random pieces of hair and starting close to the root bull the product through to separate the hair, just do this a little bit randomly all over to give a pieces stylish look, especially at the ends, you can;t go wrong- unless you use too much! It's will look sheik and stylish with little maintenance.



Need some hair-styling help.?

if your a girl- get layers! i love layers because you can do any style and your hair will all ways fall in the cutest way. but i curl the ends of my layers and put a big cute berret on the right side. its good for casual or dressy times



if your a boy- you should cut it short, a boy with long straight hair? thats kind of hard to pull off!



Need some hair-styling help.?

Sounds hot as it is. Keep it rocker-boy style, just a little to messy, but just short of kept



Need some hair-styling help.?

If your stylist is good see what they suggest-be guided by their proffessional opinion.



A razor cut is good for thinning out and gives a feminine style.



Go for a sweeping fringe to soften a high forehead and usually a side parting.

No comments:

Post a Comment