Monday, July 27, 2009

Hair Style/Make-Up/Clothes?

Okay ppl at school make fun of me becasue when they look at me they see a long face. No, I don't really have a long face at all, it just looks like it becasue it is very narrow, and skinny! But I need to know what hair style, make-up, or clothes will help me look like I don't have a long face anymore?? Thanks.



Hair Style/Make-Up/Clothes?

Go to a real hair stylist (none of that SuperCuts stuff) and she/he can tell you what will best flatter you.



Go to a makeup counter at the mall and they can also tell you what make up will best flatter you.



And, unless you want to wear turtlenecks and scarves all year, I don't think new clothes are going to help much.



Hair Style/Make-Up/Clothes?

If you get a haircut that squares your face. Or something that is tapered to back your face look shorter.



Hair Style/Make-Up/Clothes?

Get a haircut that is just below the shoudlers with a couple of layers. Also get side swept bangs to make your forehead look smaller.



Hair Style/Make-Up/Clothes?

get yourself a nice haircut,wear something sexy at the shoulder just kiss a hot guy that you see put some blue eye shadow behind put some pink in front then you see who will you be

No comments:

Post a Comment