Thursday, July 23, 2009

Need New Ways To Style My Hair, Help!?

I always do the same thing with my hair I always either starighten it or put it up in a messy pony tail. I have long blonde hair with lots of layers and I have side swept bangs please help me I'm in high school and I'm tyred of doing the same thing with me hair.



Need New Ways To Style My Hair, Help!?

Here i knowww exactly how you should wear it.



Get this creamm stuff called wired (curling stuff)and put it in your hair and scrunch your hair.Then pull some of your hair into a mini bun with half you hair down and a little bit of it up.And it will lookk ahhhhdorable(:



I have side bangs too and I use this hairstyle its greattt:D!



Need New Ways To Style My Hair, Help!?

you could use hot rollers just long enough to have a nice wave then apply some product and seperate. It is very cute.



Need New Ways To Style My Hair, Help!?

i have the same problem too.



well, have you tried low side ponytail?



with your bangs to the side and flowy.



try curling your hair.



how about low pigtails.



i know it sounds childish, but it can work.



it's really cute too.



hope i helped.



Need New Ways To Style My Hair, Help!?

Pin ur bangs back then put in a pony tail. if the layers are too short then do a half ony then put it into a double pony. thats what i do.

No comments:

Post a Comment