Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I want to style my hair "emo"?

I want to style my hair "emo" but I don't have it long enough... yet. What emo haircuts/styles can I use? any suggestions? some pictures would really help!?



Also, what hair products do you recomend?



Thanks a lot!



=]



I want to style my hair "emo"?

A popular 'emo' hairdo for guys is to brush the bangs to one side of the face and apply some gel. If you're totally serious about it, dye it black.



I want to style my hair "emo"?

haha.



Sorry this answer isn't helpful, but it drives me insane when people try to emulate a counterculture. maybe just leave your hair the way it is.



I want to style my hair "emo"?

GEL GEL GEL! and like have it spicky on top and straight the rest



I want to style my hair "emo"?

look at pete wentz hair duh!LOL



I want to style my hair "emo"?

u'll definitely need side bangs.



I want to style my hair "emo"?

go to the haircutters.



tell them you want a razored hair cut



:D it will be too cute

No comments:

Post a Comment