Thursday, July 23, 2009

My hair.....what should i do?

okay



My hair is really straight an it takes me too long to curl it and a pony tail is getting just plain old boring...any ideas? i mean i have the swoopy bangs too and i poof 'em some times but i'm SO BORED of the same three hair styles all the time. help??



My hair.....what should i do?

ok after taking a bath put your hair in curlers and youll get instant curls after your hair dries for a while



My hair.....what should i do?

Britney it



My hair.....what should i do?

layers. layers. and more layers.



My hair.....what should i do?

GET UR HAIR ALL WET PUT MOUSE IN UR HAIR AND SCRUNCH IT UP! EASY AND FAST



My hair.....what should i do?

You should get streaks in it, like 2 diffrent colors added, and leave it straight.



My hair.....what should i do?

cut it would be the first answer that comes to mind maybe something short i mean it is just hair and it will grow back if ya don't like it



My hair.....what should i do?

get a perm!!!!



My hair.....what should i do?

You have pretty much the same hair as me straight and boring. I hate it and sometimes moose or gel only works on people who have curly or permed hair.. Suggest getting any layers would look nice, or a perm.



My hair.....what should i do?

OhMyGod!!!! You should so go Britney %26amp;%26amp; Shave everything off!!! that's the new Style...everyone's doing it.....LMAO!!!



My hair.....what should i do?

my hair is straight and doesn't do anything. saturday i actually burnt my face trying to make it curl and it ended up in a ponytail. i just started playing with color, i have been blond, brunette, red and dark brown in the past year. i also get a lot of layers put in and play with bang length. the color and layers make a huge difference in the texture of my hair.



My hair.....what should i do?

i agree with u that pony tail is such an oldie, u can always go to hair salon and get lots of different hairstyles every day or anytime u want, u can try this site that i found, they have lists of hair salon u might want to check...



http://sg.88db.com/sg/views/showSearchRe...

No comments:

Post a Comment