Thursday, July 23, 2009

Trouble finding a hair style. How can I find one?

I am a guy and I have like horrible hair. Its thick, its brown, its kinda busy and I am Italian. My hair if it gets longer than like an inch it becomes wavy and poofy and short it looks alrighty. Long it looks poofy but wavy and its just soo thick and dark its hard to think of something to do with it. Any ideas?



Trouble finding a hair style. How can I find one?

Well the best way to find a hair style that you like, is to get a hair magazine, if you flick through it and look at all the different styles you'll eventually find one you like.



Trouble finding a hair style. How can I find one?

gel it to your head.



Trouble finding a hair style. How can I find one?

Shave it. The more hair you lose, the more head you get!



Trouble finding a hair style. How can I find one?

cut your hAIR

No comments:

Post a Comment